Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update. . . . .



One more picture of me with Chris Moyles and Edith Bowman at The Killers gig last week... :o)

Ok, so its been a very quiet few weeks for the blog. . . I guess the truth of the matter is there has been very little to wind me up and as a result I haven't felt the need to express my dissatisfaction here.

The house is starting to come together. The kitchen has just started to go in, so in a week or so we should be able to start eating better as our diet over the past 7 months has been pretty bad. So I'm looking forward to getting more veg and propper non processed foods into me!

Work is pretty busy just now. There is quite a bit going on, but it's all hush hush so I can't really say much about that right now..

Cadets is just entering the dreaded winter calendar. I'm teaching the new(ish) cadets once again this year. I don't mind this, the tricky bit is keeping them interested enough in what I'm teaching them to actually take in.. The first class training period is a great chance to rteally get the cadets involved and interested in in Corps.
There are quite a few things happening over the next 3 months, so mixed with work and getting the house sorted it will be quite a manic quarter!

Thats about it for now readers (not sure anyone actually reads this junk, but it's a good chance for me to record what I'm thinking from time to time!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home