Monday, February 14, 2005

A Weekend to forget!

What a weekend!
It all started on Friday when I finally decided that I was going to lower my Type 25 VW Transporter. I ordered the parts and collected them Friday afternoon, finally I can get the van slammed to the floor (well only a 60mm drop...)

Saturday morning I raced around, tried to get started before convincing myself that the job was too big for my on my own! So I went fishing.... caught nothing.... so thought about the lowering job again, this time I got to the 'laying out the tools' stage before I realised that I needed a specific tool.... job over.... Headed home and broke the shower....

Now Sunday was a weird one, I managed to wake up at what I thought was 9.30am.... It was actually 7am, I proceded to call my dads and head out, only to wonder why Halfords and Motorist Discount Centres were shut? ? It was now jusr after 10... So over to dads to get started on the van. I managed to wake the whole house before I realised that my watch was 2 hrs out...
I got started on the van, it snowed, sleeted, rained, the sun shone, then the sun set, leaving me with a van that wasn't driveable and with only 1 weel lowered....

So my job for the week is to get that sorted out. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home