Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cyclists....

Now, I'm all for green travel and enjoy riding my bike...

However.... On my way to work this morning I was in the van (as I needed to be at a different office) The traffic was pretty light as it's half term and all the school traffic stays home to watch the tweenies...

Despite the easy traffic it still took ages as several cyclists insisted on riding in the road... This wouldn't normally be a problem, but Newbury has a great network of cycle paths along most of the main routes..
it really peeves me to see some complete tw@t thinking that it's his god given right to use the road, which is not only dangerous but bloody anoying for motorists....

I pay council tax... cyclists pay council tax, part of which is spent on the cycle paths.... So why do these people think that they don't need to use them???

So I say get your moneys worth!! Use the fu**ing cycle paths and leave the road (where possible) for the motorists who pay a seperate tax to use the roads...

Any comments welcome on this... What do you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home