Tuesday, February 14, 2006

House buying frustrations!

Well I'm still in the awfull process of buying a house, and to be honest I'm finding the whole thing so frustrating!!
Lines of communication between all the parties take forever to pass a message on!! Documents have to be posted, people contacted etc... It seems like most of the process is waiting for something to arrive...
They say that buying a house is stressfull... earlier on in our purchase I wondered what people were on about... now I know.

We just want to get started. Were 4 months down the line and still not in! The latest date for completion was ment to be this Friday (17th feb) but thats now fallen by the wayside because the solicitor has taken 2 days off and "forgot to tell me" on friday when she was ment to call me back. I spoke to one of the partners there yesterday, but it was very obvious that he didn't want to help. So this debarkle has added 2 days to it all, Friday isn't going to happen!

P'd off isn't the word... I'm just glad that we haven't booked a removals firm to move our stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home