Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday! :O)

Well Friday is finally here!!

As you can see from my last entry I have been pretty busy with work lately!
I've finally found some time to get onto the blog site and get something updated!

Were finally moving along with the house purchase, in fact whilst writing this I have just taken a call from our solicitor. It seems that we will be completing on the 17th Feb! Fingers crossed. Of course I'll update on here!

So with the move now in sight its time to get packing the old house up! I have to collect a load of boxes from my brother over the weekened.

The weekend is also a busy one. We have an ATC (Air Training Corps) open day on Sunday, so some time tomorrow will be spent getting everything ready for Sunday. It should be a good day, we've put loads of work into it this year, the cadets really have done well!

Till next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home