Monday, January 09, 2006

Shattered....

I've had one of those weekends where you come back into the office feeling shattered, even though I didn't do much over the past 2 days!

I must be on my 4th cup of coffee for the day and I'm still feeling as though I have just got out of bed! I haven't been feeling 100% for the past 3 or 4 days, it's almost a cold, just without the cold part.

This week is looking like it's going to be a busy one! I'm on a course with work from Wednesday, so I have two days to get 5 days of work done. Hopefully I can just get the iPod up and running and get my head down! Unfortunatly everytime I get started another email or phone calls rolls in and I loose focus again!

We had a second viewing of the house we are buying on Friday afternoon, we were hoping to take some better measurements so we can get started with planning the new kitchen and what walls we want to take down. We arrived and met the estate agent.. The problems began when the current owners weren't in and their children didn't know that we were coming! The house itself was in a right state. It seems that since we had our offer agreed (over 2 months ago) that the owners have stopped looking after it. Lightbulbs had blown and not been replaced and the state of the whole house is much worse than before. The fact that to get anywhere without steping over dirty clothes and dishes also wasn't great!
I'll call the estate agents to have a moan about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home