Monday, May 15, 2006

Overdue update

An update is due...
I put my hands up I have been slack lately and not bothered to type much! Quite a bit has been happeing lately...

The House

The house is still as catoic as ever, but hopefully this week we will really start to see some changes. Over the weekend we installed quite a bit of the wireing for the plugs in the kitchen and utility room.. Hopefully most of the plumbing will be in by the end of the week, along with the floor upstairs and also the stud wall for the en-suite..
The plasterer is coming in in two weeks to get started!

iPod...

I have had a traumatic few days without music due to the untimely demise of my iPod.. for some reason the drive has become corrupt and unreadable... I can't even format it! if anyone knows how to fix this without having to pay Apple £166 please let me know... I'm well fuked off about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home