Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A spare moment - and a message...

Well finally the moon is aligned, Saturn is in the right section of the sky and my Manager has gone to a meeting....

The weekend was as usual spent at the house trying to get things a little more sorted. We finally managed to get the garage secure, which inolved a little bodging and drilling loads of holes!

Were hoping that the plumber will be along today to work out the design for the new central heating system. Hopefully this will get moving soon! The house is pretty cold just now. I guess the heating system is at about 1/3rd of its heating capability, and the whole place seems cold most of the time due to the lack of ceilings on the ground floor.

I did have a slight 'incident' on Saturday with a complete twat and his inability to observe the rules of the road... If your reading this and your an old codger with a shite Mitsubishi Galant and was "cut up" by a Peugeot 206cc that was actually in the correct lane to turn right at the garden centre roundabout in Thatcham on Saturday I have a belated message for you. (as it is always the way that what you say at the time never comes out quite right..)

I would like to address a few issues with regard to your actions and what you said at the time. . .

1. The right lane leading onto the roundabout is clearly marked with a right turn arrow. The left lane is for Left turns or straight on. You are not Michael Schumacher more like Michael Pacemaker...

2. I did not cut you up. I mearly ensured that you were educated that you could not turn right from the lefthand land again.

3. On the discussion of me needing to get a propper car? All I can say is that if I was in my car (Van) you would have been run off the road... Also... Mitsubishi have only ever made one good car... and it's not the Galant.

4. Your wife is really ugly and hopefully bollocked you for stopping in the middle of the A4 to have an argument with someone who could have quite easily kicked you ass to Reading.

5. Tweed jackets are most definatly out, as are nodding dogs.

In the future I would be most grateful if you would familiarise yourself with driving regulations, or at least observe road signs. . . Perhaps let your ugly wife drive as she coudln't do any worse than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home