Monday, December 04, 2006

Tradition wins. . .

Well, As they say... things always catch up with you eventually! and I can confirm that this is indeed true. The picture attached to this Blog was taken way back in 2001 and Aaron and Paula's wedding... Debbie and I had only been dating a few months at the time and you can make out the very worried look on my face when Debbie caught the bouquet!
Well 5 years later and nearly 6 years since we got together I have asked Debbie to marry me and like a crazy fool (said in the manner of Mr T) she has agreed :O)
So as you can imagine the house has started to change... glossy magazines with titles such as Your Wedding Day, Weddings, Bride and Razzle have appeared in the living room for perusal whilst Emmerdale is on... No additional cussions yet though... although I'm hoping that she has got this out of here system now.. ;O)
I looks like the engagement will be quite a short one. The current thinking is around Summer 2007... but I guess there is still some way to go on sorting anything out.. looking forward to it though! :O)
Well thats my update.. for now....
I was baited a little more last night to blast cyclists..... the notpad text file named 'rant' is currently sat on my desktop waiting for a hightly articulate outburst to these road using freeloaders / obsticles / Chicane's........


1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger pEp said...

OMG, congrats!

I bet your wedding will rock, and it will be awesome. Good luck with planning it all, im sure it will be wicked, just remember to keep an eye on your credit card receipts for any mysterious dresses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home