Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Are you Nuts?


Ok, following on from my rather long winded "this is what I did at the weekend" type blog I though that it should be followed up with the "look what we found at the weekend" posting
Here is Blighty we are used to things being as they are... change is not good... Marathon changed to Snickers, Opal Fruits changed to Starburst etc... you get the idea..
So whilst in Brussles yesterday we found this magazine in one of the seedy newsagents, we were that amazed that a picture has to be taken... Why it's called Guts I'm not sure... I can't see any links between nuts and guts (well about 25cm)..
Nuts in French is écrous and in dutch its noten, so there is no direct link there...
I can only presume that it's explaining what can be viewed in the magazine... doesn't really appeal though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home